What am learning this weeekend in such stressful and extraordinary circumstances?
- You have heard it before, but I don't mind saying it again. Family is important. Don't take anyone for granted. Be grateful for every moment you have with those you love.
- Good friends are a gift from God. Need I say anymore?
- When people have faced a loss, don't ask them what they need. Don't offer to provide assistance. Just do it... Bring food, mow the lawn, go to the store, do the laundry. Look around and go to work.
- If you have fences that need to be mended with people, what are waiting for? Get it done. Get rid of your foolish pride and seek reconciliation today.
- Enjoy those you love. Value them! Take advantage of every single moment.
I am going to be ready to go back to work next week. I want to serve people in need like never before. I needed to be on the receiving end. Valuable lessons can be learned. Sometimes having a reversed role is a blessing straight from God.